Saturday 27 August 2011

East trade wind

East trades and sth swell meant the first big day after a few lay days in Teahupo'o. So strangely enough I found myself live streaming for a while this morning....The end of the road must truly be one of the most beautiful places in the world. Whilst Im not yet a fan of being in waves much over my waist, I would love to be as far out as that channel looking back at those mountains.  I'd love to hear the sound tonight as they sleep at the base of that mountain by the beach. Id love to see the green and the grey and the blue for real. Tomorrow's predicting it will be at it's peak....Im actually looking forward to watching some more.

Here's a little silhouette of the pacific ocean from a distant west coast where I watched my first live tow in, donkeys ago....


















No comments:

Post a Comment